- "Diedrich Knickerbocher (a.k.a. Washington Irving, creator of
Rip Van Winkle and Ichabod Crane) Writes A History of New York"
- "Andreas Hofer and Other Tirolese Force the Bavarian Army Out
- "George III, King of England, Becomes Blind"
- "Goethe Writes Die Wahlverwandlschaflen"
- "Tom Cribb Defeats Jem Belcher for Bareknuckle Championship"
- "Ephralm McDowill Performs First Recorded Ovarian Surgery in United
- "Senegal, Martinique, and Cayenne Captured by British"
- "James Madison Elected President of United States"
Return to 1809 main page Palmer, R.R, and Joel
Colton. A History of the Modern World, New York: Alfred A. Knopf, INC,
1984. 397-404. Infopedia 1995.
| Parents | Students
| News | Calendar
Site Index | Email
Us | Map |
Back to Eden Prairie Schools
Copyright © 1998 Eden Prairie High School. All Rights Reserved.
Eden Prairie, Minnesota